10 Jan Dirty Footprints Studio is Hiring!
UPDATE: This position has been filled.
Dirty Footprints Studio is looking for an upbeat, dedicated Creative Director and Course Manager to join the 21 SECRETS team. 21 SECRETS is an online art journaling and mixed media workshop that has inspired thousands of creatives world wide with quality content, a talented collective of diversified teachers, and a warm creative online community.
We are looking for a Creative Director and Course Manager that will lead 21 SECRETS into it’s ninth successful year. The Creative Director and Course Manager must possess a strong knowledge of the online mixed media / art journaling industry including current teachers, trends, and a sensitivity to the needs of developing artists.
The Creative Director and Course Manager will balance curating, inviting, and supporting an inspiring collective of teachers for the annual Summer, Fall, and Spring additions with managing the course content operations. The ideal candidate thrives on deadlines and is gifted in joyfully managing multiple projects and tasks at once.
21 SECRETS Creative Director & Course Manager
- You have a strong knowledge and passion for the online mixed media / art journaling industry.
- You’re a bit of a visionary and can naturally identify and communicate how the strengths and gifts of each 21 SECRETS teacher can compliment each other and bring a specific theme to life.
- You possess a keen sensitivity to the needs of developing artists.
- You’re super professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a total people person and believe in always choosing kindness.
- Organization is your thing. You love details, thrive on deadlines, and juggle multiple projects in your sleep!
- You’re a hard worker and like to take the initiative to make things happen and can manage your time wisely.
- You love to be a part of a team.
- You are confident and comfortable with the online world and possess a basic working knowledge of Dropbox, Gmail, Google Drive, eJunkie, and Vimeo.
- You have experience managing multiple projects at once from start to finish.
- You are resourceful and able to find solutions on your own to problems and questions that pop up.
- You reside in the continental USA and are able to work approximately 10 – 15 hours per week and meet via Skype periodically (usually 1-2 per month) between 10am – 3pm PST for meetings.
- Research, curate, and invite a talented collective of mixed media / art journaling teachers for each 21 SECRETS edition.
- Brainstorm with Connie and the 21 SECRETS team about future themes and projects.
- Communicate honestly, professionally, and timely with prospective and current teachers.
- Enthusiastically support the teachers’ process as they create their content and meet the deadlines.
- Manage the 21 SECRETS course content through Dropbox and Vimeo account for multiple editions at once.
- Collect and coordinate promotional materials and contracts.
- Work as a team with the 21 SECRETS founder, designer, and marketing assistant.
- Proofread course content.
- Assist teachers with any technical issues.
- Be active in the 21 SECRETS Facebook community.
- Support and maintain the 21 SECRETS mission.
- The 21 SECRETS Creative Director and Course Manager position will begin ASAP.
- For this position you are able to set your own hours, as long as the deadlines are met successfully, email correspondence is done in a timely and prompt manner, and you attend the periodic team meetings.
- Depending on how close we are to the launch date of each program, the hours for your position may fluctuate. But generally you can expect between 10 – 15 hours per week.
- To catch up to speed on this position, more hours might be required of you for the first month in starting.
Does this sound like your dream job? Then please email a cover letter (max 500 words) and resume to Connie@DirtyFootprints-Studio.com expressing why you are perfect for this job.
Resumes will be reviewed as they come in and if you are chosen as one of the final candidates we will email you within 5 days of receiving your resume with more information.
Thank you for your interest in this position — I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Never miss a blog post!
Sign up below and receive them fresh in your inbox.